Advitech has developed a highly efficient and effective approach to risk identification and assessment. We have provided Risk Assessment Facilitation services to countless clients across all major industries - from mining, manufacturing and construction to utility providers, government, defence and commercial sectors.
Advitech's risk assessment facilitators are experienced in managing workshop teams - stimulating discussion to draw on the expertise, skills and experience of team members, and encouraging individual input.
Advitech's risk assessment methodology is fully adaptable to suit any area of risk at any level of the organisation, for example:
- Health and safety risk, task analysis
- Environmental risk, Preliminary Hazard Analysis (PHA)
- Process risk e.g. Hazard & Operability Studies (HAZOP) and Control Systems (CHAZOP)
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Strategic, business and financial risk
- Project risk
Advitech's engineers can also provide Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) for evaluation and quantification of incident effects, such as explosion overpressure, thermal radiation and toxic release.
Risk Management Planning
- Advitech has developed its own risk assessment methodology - Criteria Integrated Risk Management System (CIRMS).
- CIRMS is a practical guide to help organisations establish their corporate risk management framework, and guide all of their risk management activities.
- CIRMS is a two-volume manual packed with useful information and step-by-step guidelines for managers with any level of risk management responsibility.
- Advitech also provides advice and assistance on the implementation of organisation wide risk management systems.
Staff Training in Risk Management
- Advitech's qualified workplace trainers can develop and deliver tailored risk management training packages for staff, according to client requirements.
- Training courses vary from hands-on small group sessions to large seminars, and from brief introductory sessions to full day courses.
Criteria Risk Management Software supports organisational risk assessment and management. Learn More...